You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Archive without dropdown
- February 2017 (1)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Fujifilm X-A7 Beginner-Level Mirrorless Camera Launched in India at Rs. 59,999 11/11/2019Fujifilm had launched the Fujifilm X-A7 beginner-level APS-C mirrorless camera globally back in September.
- Amazon Brings 'Alexa Home Theatre System' to Let You Stream Audio on Echo Devices Directly from Fire TV Stick, Fire TV 11/11/2019Amazon has announced Alexa Home Threatre System to let you create a home threatre system for your Fire TV Stick or Fire TV using your existing Echo speakers.
- Free Internet Access a Basic Human Right, Cry Researchers 11/11/2019Exercising free speech and obtaining information is now heavily dependent on having Internet access.
- ColorOS 7 Set to Launch in India on November 26 11/11/2019ColorOS 7 is set to launch in India on November 26. Oppo is also hosting a launch event in China on November 20 to elaborate the new ColorOS features.
- 'ATFuzzer' Android Baseband Security Threat Exploits Malicious Bluetooth, USB Accessories: Researchers 11/11/2019The newly discovered ATFuzzer exploit is said to target smartphone baseband firmware through Bluetooth or USB accessories
- Realme X2 Pro India Launch Event Tickets Bundle a Discount and Assured Goodies Worth Rs. 2,100 11/11/2019The tickets for Realme X2 Pro’s launch event later this month will offer goodies worth Rs. 2,100 as a reward.
- Vivo Z1 Pro, Vivo U10, Vivo Y15, Vivo Y12 Get Discounts in India; Vivo Z1x Gets 4GB RAM Variant 11/11/2019Vivo Z1 Pro, U10, Y15, and Y12 have received discounts and offers in India. Vivo Z1x has also received a new, 4GB RAM + 128GB storage variant in the country.
- Microsoft Bing Search Engine Still Serving Up Child Porn: Report 11/11/2019Exercising free speech and obtaining information is now heavily dependent on having Internet access.
- LG Files Suit Against TCL Over Cell Phone-Related Patent 11/11/2019LG said it filed complaints against TCL in two district courts in Germany, claiming that the Chinese firm had infringed upon some of its feature phone and smartphone-related technologies.
- Twitter Leads in Child Abuse Content on Social Media: Report 11/11/2019Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) claims that nearly half of the child abuse content in the social media space is being shared openly on micro-blogging platform Twitter.